This movement arose in the 80’s in Italy with slow food, which implied preparing food in an artisanal way, since the explosion of franchises like McDonald’s began it was a style of fast food, unhealthy but ideal for day to day with constant bustle.
However, it has been determined by various studies that this lifestyle is not healthy or enjoyable and ends with diseases such as anxiety, stress, neurosis, migraines, hypertension, etc. Today the Slow Life movement proposes to return to nature, enjoy life, be in contact with nature, rest properly, hand in hand with minimal lifestyle and mindfulness, it is intended to achieve well-being and balance. Some of the actions that can help to have a better quality of life are:
- Eat natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, and cook recipes at home in a traditional way.
- Have a schedule to check your social networks, and try to turn off the phone to avoid distractions.
- Do one thing at a time and enjoy it, if you decide to watch a series watch and turn off your phone, if you eat think about what you are eating and the flavors, ingredients, chew slowly and think how healthy and delicious it tastes.
- Try at least once a week to walk through a park, go to a lake or a mountain to walk, contact with nature is vital for our harmony.
- Decorate your home with plants and materials such as wood, marble, stones, each element has a vibration, by decorating your spaces with natural things your vibration rises naturally.
- Every time you are faced with a decision to buy something, stop for a few seconds and think if you really need it.